Shesha Ayurveda Wild Turmeric Powder/ Musk Turmeric – What is it and what are the unique features of it
White Wild Turmeric Powder/Kasturi Turmeric/Musk Turmeric/Curcuma Aromatica is an extremely rare variant of wild turmeric powder and is handpicked from organic farms of Western Ghats of Kerala, shade-dried and finely milled to perfection.
- It has a cream/light brown color and it gives an instant cooling sensation from first use itself.
- It’s scientific name is curcuma aromatica
- It’s NOT THE SAME AS poolankilangu / mango turmeric or white turmeric or amba haldi or curcuma zedoaria
- It has a faint camphor smell and strong musk aroma to it.
- It causes no burning sensation and gives a cooling effect to skin.
- It doesn’t leave any stain unlike the yellow variant and has a natural musk and camphor smell to it.
- Helps to reduce acne, blemishes, pigmentation, stretch marks etc. with regular use.
- Use it alone as a face pack regularly for a healthy and naturally glowing complexion.
- Can be used for all skintypes even for sensitive, dry and combination skin.
Shesha Ayurveda White Kasturi Manjal / Musk Turmeric INGREDIENTS: Organic Kasturi Manjal (Curcuma Aromatica)
Contains No Preservatives, fillers etc and so it is very important that it’s stored in a dry place and should not get water contact. Once opened, finish within 3 months
How this is different from Shesha Ayurveda Yellow Manjal face pack
Shesha Naturals Yellow Manjal is a unique combination of organic yellow curcumin (curcuma zedoaria) + curcuma aromatica+ lemon and orange peel along with handpicked tulsi leaves. While it does a great job in clearing out acne, even out skintone etc. Due to the presence of lemon, It could be harsh on sensitive skin types. Also, it gives yellow stain and few might experience a tingling sensation. Best way to use Shesha Yellow Manjal face pack is by mixing with curd/milk.
Both helps fades away acne, spots etc and also brighten overall complexion, reduce facial hair if used for a long time. If you have a normal skin and if you are looking to buy the manjal for a spot treatment and is looking for an overall skin brightening face pack – Go for the yellow manjal face pack. If you have a sensitive skin, Don’t think twice, go for white wild turmeric powder.
Caution: contains No Preservatives, fillers etc and so it is very important that it’s stored in a dry place and should not get water contact. Once opened, finish within 3 months. Patch test is a must