Shipping Policy & Delivery Policies
Store Policy – Online
Please note, Our products are intended only for personal use. We strictly don’t allow any reselling/selling/using as a ingredient for any manufacturing process/ selling in different label or parts of it in a different packaging / as it is etc. If found, Legal action would be taken against violators.
Understanding our delivery process
- Once you place an order through our website, the products you order are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After the products pass our quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partners.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possible. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- Incase, you live in an area not serviceable by our courier partners, We will cancel your order and refund you the full amount an update you via email.
How are the products packed
- We package our products in cloth potli pouches and put them in carton boxes depending on the order quantity. Each individual product is packaged in cloth potli pouches which has our company logo
What all locations we ship to
- We ship internationally
Ok, so my order is shipped, How do I track it ?
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with the tracking details and the details of the courier company that is processing your order. This mail will be sent from ‘Shiprocket’; If you don’t see this email within 2-3 days of order placement. Once, verify in your spam folders and if still not found, contact us via email.
- You can track the status of your package 24 hours after your order is dispatched from our warehouse.
What is the estimated delivery time
We dispatch most orders within 3 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays)
- Customer will be notified in case there is a delay in shipping the product.
- We target to dispatch all orders within 5 business days of order date.
- Preorder /Backordered items – On product detail page, the estimated date of shipping will be given. In case the customer is ordering a back ordered item, Customer has to check the despatch date given on the product detail page. For such orders, Order confirmation mail will show ‘backordered’
What are the shipping charges for my order
- We have standard shipping charges for most addresses.
- For orders with more number of products, Shipping is calculated using weight of the package.
- For International Shipments, We use DHL Express. For upto 1kg of product weight, it’s INR 2000 and for every additional 500 gm post 1 kg, its 500 INR
Do you ship internationally
Yes, we ship worldwide. Write to us before you place an order. We will provide you shipping rates and available payment options via email.
Customs and International Shipping
International orders are shipped from Hyderabad or Cochin, India to the provided shipping address. The shipping and handling charges are mentioned at the time of check out and the customers are informed of the same, before making the payment. The shipping charges do not include customs charges which vary according to the country the order is being placed from and cannot be pre-determined or communicated by the brand. Due to the nature of international shipping, occasionally a customer may have to pay additional import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The large majority of orders will not have to pay any additional fees. However, we are unable to calculate when and how much these infrequent customs duty charges will be levied. In the case where additional customs charges are assessed, customer will be responsible for paying these additional fees. shipping and handling rates may vary, based on product, packaging, size, volume and other considerations.
Exchange Rates for International orders
Presently, we are charging in US dollars only. International payments are processed by Paypal/Razorpay gateways.
Returns & Refunds
- We only deal with Beauty category and our category of product is non-returnable due to hygiene and personal care nature of the product. If you decide to cancel your order after making a payment, and before shipment, you can do so. Your entire order amount will be refunded. Once we initiate your refund, it will usually take up to 5-10 working days or sometimes more than that (depends on your banks procedures) for your Bank to credit the funds back to your account. You will not be charged any fee for the cancellation.
- If there’s a missing item or item damage etc upon receiving the order, it must be immediately addressed to us to claim a replacement or refund. Send a mail to use with photographs within 24 hours of package acceptance. We mark individual weights of items and also our dispatch team verify each order and put signatures to confirm before it’s shipped out. Also, each package is logged and pictures are taken before shipout. So, we can easily spot missing item. For missing item claims – Clear picture of invoice that comes along with the packaging is a must. No claims will be entertained post 48 hours of package acceptance. Also, if a package is arriving in a tampered condition, Please don’t accept the package and update that in the Proof of Delivery (POD slip). Once a tampered package is accepted by the customer, We don’t entertain any product damage or missing claims.
Special case of cancelling the items and getting refunds
- If the order or the item(s) you want to cancel have not been shipped yet, Write to us at email@example.com to cancel your order before it leaves our warehouse. In such cases, the order will be cancelled and the money will be refunded to you within 24-48 business hours after the cancellation request.
- For payments done through credit/debit cards or net banking, the refund will be processed to the same account from which the payment was made within 24-48 business hours of us receiving the confirmation regarding the payment from our payment gateway/bank. It may take 5-10 additional business days for the amount to reflect in your account. This totally depends on your bank. We would provide you with Refund ID/Transaction ID if applicable and you’d take it up with your issuing bank incase of any delays.
Are the payments at Shesha Ayurveda secure ?
- Shopping at Shesha Ayurveda is 100% safe. All Credit card and Debit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways (RazorPay) managed by leading Indian banks.
- Shesha Ayurveda uses latest 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the Banks for processing the payment.
- The 3D Secure password is an additional password that you’ll be asked to enter after entering your card details on the payment page. You’ll be redirected to your individual bank’s page where you’ll have to enter the Verified by Visa password for Visa cards or SecureCode password for MasterCard cards. Your card-issuing bank will give this password to you and you should have this password prior to shopping on Shesha Ayurveda.
- Note: 3-D secure password has been made mandatory by the Reserve Bank of India to ensure safer online shopping. This will add an additional layer of security and thus, prevent misuse of a lost or stolen card, as the user will be unable to proceed unless they enter the password associated with your card, created by yourself and known only to you.
- RazorPay is a leading Payment Gateway Service Provider, authorized by Indian financial institutions, to appoint Sub Merchants. RazorPay accept and validate Internet payments via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking, UPI, ATM-cum-Debit Card, Digital and Mobile Wallets, Mobile Payment and Cash Card modes from the end customers in real-time.
- UPI mode of payment sometimes take time to authenticate payment and in certain cases, Orders will remain in ‘cancelled’ or ‘pending’ status though payment is successful. In most cases, after payment gateway authorizes order get auto confirmed. In rare cases, Order status shows cancelled or pending and customer don’t receive a confirmation mail. In such cases, notify us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘order not confirmed’. We will check the status of payment with payment gateway and update the order.
Is it safe to shop online from Shesha Ayurveda using my debit/credit card?
When you shop with us you can conveniently keep all your worries and concerns behind. We strive to ensure a safe and secure shopping experience to our customers. To make sure that our customers’ shopping experience is private, safe and secure, all Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking transactions are processed using a secure encrypted connection to keep your transaction details confidential at all times. We do not keep your details on file; this is why we ask you for your card details each time you make a purchase. hopping at Shesha Ayurveda is 100% safe. All Credit card and Debit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways (Razor Pay) managed by leading Indian banks.
What happens if my debit/credit card has been compromised while making a payment online?
We do not collect or store your credit card information. If you suspect any such thing, then please report this to your bank immediately.
What happens to my money deducted from my debit card/credit card/Net Banking for an unsuccessful order?
If your card is debited and no order placed, no need to get worried at all!
Please check your bank/credit card account, as if the money is debited on a failed transaction, it will be rolled back into your account within 7 business days. The time taken can vary from bank to bank and we unfortunately won’t be able to expedite this. Please contact your bank for updates.
If the transaction is unsuccessful and the money has been credited to our account we would initiate refund within 3 days of your request.
Is my personal information secure at Shesha Ayurveda
Yes. All information shared by you remains confidential and will not be shared elsewhere.
What happens if the products added to cart goes out of stock?
If a product goes out of stock while adding it to your shopping cart or after you have added to your cart, you will be updated immediately. You will not be able to place order with out of stock product/s
Managing your Account
Creating a new Shesha Ayurveda Account
- Customers can create an account or checkout as a guest while shopping from our site. If you create an account with us, You can manage your orders, track your shipment once it leaves our warehouse etc.
- When you sign up for your Shesha Ayurveda account, you can enter all your details including your address and phone number onto your account page and it will be recorded for future purposes! This way you do not have to keep filling in your details for every new order. To manage these addresses, visit the “My Account” page and click the “Addresses” tab.
What if I forget my Account Password
When signing in you can click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link below the sign up area. You will immediately be redirected to a new page where you will be instructed to fill in your registered email address. Soon after, you will receive an email with a link to ‘reset your password’.
Checkout as a Guest
If you wish not to create an account with us, But, would love to place an order through our site, You can use the ‘guest checkout’ option’ – You will be receiving an email upon successful order placements and you will also get a mail with tracking details once your order leave our warehouse.
Are the products listed in Shesha Ayurveda genuine ?
We at Shesha Ayurveda are fully dedicated to our customers’ satisfaction. Rest assured that all of the products are genuine and authentic. Our Ayurvedic Line of products are manufactured in our facility in Palakkad, Kerala that has a valid Ayurveda License and also have Drug Controller License (86 years of legacy and heritage). Soaps and shampoos are manufactured in a facility in Cochin, Kerala that’s GMP compliant and also has a valid drug controller license. Our Virgin Coconut Oil is edible and has a FSSAI license. Pure Rose Water is manufactured at Kannauj (Edible grade) in a facility with a valid manufacturing license.
I placed an order. My amount got debited. But, I didn’t get any confirmation mail from Shesha Ayurveda. What should I do ?
Please write to us to email@example.com with subj line ‘order confirmation not received’. We will verify your payment on our payment gateway portal and manually send a confirmation mail in such cases. But, notifying us is a must. For every successful orders, instantly after transaction is successful, order confirmation is sent. if you don’t get it. You got to inform us the earliest possible.
What is the time frame it takes for a reply from Shesha Ayurveda
We reply to all emails within 1 business day. For enquiries coming on a holiday or weekend, Emails get answered the next working day. We are unavailable on whatsapp calls. While sending us email, make sure to send mail from the same email ID you used while placing order. Mentioning order ID in subject line will help us serve you better.
I have a query and it’s not listed here. What should I do ?
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org