Dry skin is uncomfortable if not taken proper care of. You will have to always bathe in moisturizers if your skin is dry. Have you ever wondered why dry skin occurs, well according to the Ayurvedic perspective it is an imbalance in Vata Dosha that leads to dry skin. And, when you restore your Vata energy, the skin gets its sheen and shine.
Individuals with dry skin tend to wash their face often, but this is not recommended as it strips your face off any natural oils leaving the skin much drier. And it is necessary to keep your skin moisturized.
Nalpamaradi Thailam is an all-to-go nourishing oil. Dry skin people can opt for Nalpamaradi oil with a sesame base, as it reduces the heat, soothes skin, and provides an instant glow.
Dry skin problems
- Skin hydration from inside
- Exfoliating dead cells
- Controlling the skin disorders such as skin peeling or scaling
- Replenishing the pores with natural oil
How to use: Apply 1-2 spoons of Nalpamaradi Thailam, evenly on your face, covering the cheeks, nose, forehead, and neck. Massage the face with your fingers in upward strokes. Care should be taken to avoid direct contact with nails on your skin. Wait for 15 mins – 30 mins and then rinse off with oil-based soaps like Tejaswini Face Wash Powder, Devathali Leaf Soap, or Olive Soap
Frequency: People with dry skin people can use Nalpamaradi Thailam twice a day. It is a cleansing agent for your skin and regular use will provide you a moisturized feel. During monsoon, the skin becomes much more irritated and one should make it a practice to use Nalpamaradi Thailam.
Benefits of Nalpamaradhi Thailam
- The cooling agents Sevya and Chandana smoothens the Vata Skin by aiding in hydration. Udumbara, the medicinal herb in Nalpamaradi Thailam, helps in treating worn-out skin by balancing the aggravated Vata—the reason for excessive dryness.
- Controls the increased dryness with the Tila Thailam present in Nalpamaradi Thailam. It helps in curing the itchiness, skin peeling, and scaling, thereby your skin attains a natural glow.
- The toxins, impurities, and dead cells are scrubbed mildly without causing excessive dryness because of the presence of Ashwattha herb (Peepal Tree).