As age increases our hair loses its melanin leading to grey hair. While some flaunt those most of them like to color their hair. And when it comes to coloring, there are many chemical hair colors. However, in the long run, all it gives you is rough hair, allergy, and other health issues. On the contrary, if you have intended to try natural methods, you can find lots of natural methods for hair coloring, most of them not proved scientifically. Not to mention the confusion of selecting the appropriate one. And in the case of natural dyes, you will have to apply henna and indigo and this takes a long time.
But what if there is one product that is easily applicable without hassles and as a plus an Ayurvedic one?
Shesha Ayurveda has come up with Nilini Ayurvedic Hair Color Kit, an all-natural hair color kit. Along with giving your hair a natural black color, it also provides a shine. Importantly it does not make your hair rough.
Shesha Ayurveda Nilini Ayurvedic Hair Color Kit contains Neer Brahmi, Aloe Vera, Blue Indigo flower powder, Amla, Coconut shell powder (coconut shell soaked in castor oil and fried using steel vessel with full heat), Curry leaves, Henna leaves, Hibiscus leaves.
- Natural hair coloring
- 100 % ayurvedic ingredients
- No chemicals are added in the whole manufacturing process
- Provides natural black color to your hair.
- Can be applied on hair, beard, and mustache
How to use it?
- Before using Nilini Ayurvedic Hair Color Kit wash your hair using natural shampoo preferably the previous day and make sure there is no oil trace on your hair.
- Empty the contents of one sachet and make a paste using sufficient water and apply it on grey hairs.
- Leave for 30 min- 1 hour and then wash off with normal water.
- Rinse off well and pat dry.
- Once a sachet is opened, use it as fast as possible. Do discard it if opened for more than 3 hours
- Wash your hair with water alone. It is better to wait for 3-4 days before using any shampoo/ shikakai/ conditioner.
- It is better to towel dry your hair and avoid using a hairdryer.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
To Note: There are two 2 sachets in the kit. Results last for up to 15-20 days depending on new hair growth. Re-application is required every 15-20 days. Each sachet is for single use.
Always perform a patch test on your elbow or back of your ears for 30 minutes before using ayurvedic products as 100% natural products can also be allergic to some people.
Store the product in an airtight container as exposure to moisture and air can contaminate the product and reduce its efficacy.